Monday, January 13, 2020

Intermittent Fasting

I haven't tried intermittent fasting, so I think I will try that. I will do the 16/8 plan (although women can do a 15/9 or 14/10 plan and still lose weight). By doing a 15/9, which is what I am going to try, I will essentially not be eating after 6 in the evening, which is my worst time and will be my greatest challenge.

Today, I started at 8:50, so I hope to stop eating at 5:50. I am such a breakfast person that I don't think I can do an 11-7 or 10-7 plan on a regular basis.  I wonder if I have to stick to the same 9 hour schedule each day or if I can mix it up on days I want to eat a little later (going out to dinner). I'll do some research.

I have tried keeping a food journal, joining a gym, and counting calories. I have not been successful.

Goals for today:
Read
Play solitaire
Clean the dining room
Clean the kitchen
Put away my clothes
Put summer clothes in Lauren's room
Start taking the tree down

That sounds like enough.
 Picture of the day: Frozen bird bath



No comments: