Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wednesday woes

Of all of my goals for yesterday, I only accomplished one: got the tree down and put away.

I had a horrible night last night.  Went to bed at 8:15 but couldn't sleep. Nodded off for about an hour and 1/2. I was then up for hours. Every time I was almost asleep, I would jerk awake and gasp for air.  I do that often, so that's not the troubling part.  At around 3:00, I felt like I was having an anxiety attack which I feared was going to go into full-blown panic mode.  I took a Xanax, but it took some time to start feeling calmer.  My legs felt weak, and my heart was pounding.  I started thinking maybe it was because I am doing this intermittent fasting.

I looked up IF, and some people have anxiety when they do IF.  I thought to myself, Well, there you go. You can't try IF as a weight loss measure because you are not physically well enough.

I thought that, and as I thought that, I also thought how I was more than likely creating this issue as a way to not go forward with my goal to lose weight. 

Drinking and having to stop at 6:30 was not fun nor relaxing.  I was focused on how much time I had left to enjoy my imbibing instead of how much I was enjoying my imbibing.  It isn't worth it to have to be watching a clock. 

I am fresh out of solutions or ideas to help me help myself with my problems. I just want to do what I want to do and would be happy to just keep drinking and eating chips if I could just be thin and do that.

That's all I can muster this morning.  Here's a pic:


No comments: