Saturday, January 18, 2020

The fat saga continues

I don't do selfies. I am too zaftig (it seems to upset people if you call yourself fat). I am fat. I am not happy about that. Only I can change it, but I haven't, so for this night, here I am, the best part of me--my eye (yes, I have pretty eyes and I have an eye for photography even though I haven't figured out how to use a "real" camera yet) and my babies in the background. The family portrait in the background was taken in 1995 or 96. I was a "normal" weight then and thought I was zaftig. Oh, to be that young again and to only be 10 pounds over the desired and health charts BMI! If you are a person who does not struggle with your weight and has never had to count calories, keep a food journal, feel like a loser--consider yourself most fortunate.





No comments: