Wednesday, January 22, 2020

On this journey, take 2 (the never-ending saga of being a fat person)

Breakfast:

1 slice dark rye toast                                110
1 slice Tillamook cheddar cheese             120
2 thin slices deli ham                                 80
coffee with cream                                      30

Total:                                                       340

Lunch:

Spaghetti with meat sauce and parmesan cheese    500

Total for breakfast and lunch:  840

Dinner:

Margaritas                               600

Total for the day at &;07 PM:                                         1440

Calories remaining at 7:07 PM to stay at or under 1,500 --a mere 60.

I am trying to be an engaged citizen. An engaged person. I have posted many things on Facebook and no one has responded. I have tagged people, and no one has responded. I have read movie and book reviews and shared my thoughts, and no one has responded.  Eff trying to hold it together when I am so effing alone.  I am getting more alcohol.  Who gives an eff?  Not one person.  So, now it is 8:10.  I am 60 calories away from going over my goal calorie count for the day.

What a bunch of effing garbage.  Who cares?  Not me! 

I wonder if my post is going to get shut down because I used the "F" word. My post is so important I don't want that to happen.  Let me go back and put "effing" of "eff" instead of "Eff".  Good idea!


No comments: